The Student News Site of NYC iSchool

The iNews Network

The iNews Network

The Student News Site of NYC iSchool

The iNews Network

The Student News Site of NYC iSchool

The iNews Network

What iSchoolers are wearing: Updated version!

On the iNews website, there is an photo essay showing what iSchoolers were wearing in 2020. Style and fashion have changed since then. For example, instead of skinny jeans there’s baggy jeans, instead of regular leggings its flared leggings, and instead of stripes its plain, etc.  Here is an updated version of what iSchoolers are wearing in 2024.

Aisha Peters, a sophomore, is wearing a green long sleeve with black baggy jeans and adidas sambas.
Victoria Delalu, a freshman, wearing ripped black flare jeans with a black zip up hoodie and shark slides.
Cash Nelson and Andy Selmanaj, two freshmen, matching with denim tears and jeans. Cash with Jordan 3’s and Andy with Air Forces.
Max Perez, a freshmen, is wearing a black North Face hoodie with grey cargo sweatpants with Panda Dunks.
Maya Aviles, a freshmen, is wearing grey sweatpants a black crop top and Panda Dunks.
Stephen Kabongo, a senior, is wearing a grey Nike Tech with khaki cargos and Jordan 3’s.
Destiny Ortiz, a freshmen, wearing black sweatpants with a pink crop top and Converses.
Michelle Adoctar, a junior, is wearing a white crop top with brown bottoms and Uggs.
Stacy Cruz, a senior, is wearing a beige sweater with flared jeans and Uggs.
Jasper O’Neil, a freshmen, is wearing a red Tommy Hilfiger zip-up and baggy jeans with Jordan 3’s.